Pay a non-refundable application fee of $150.00
Paypal (150.00+3.5% processing fee) or Mail in Check to:
St. Theresa School
P.O. Box 277
Kekaha, HI 96752
We invite families and students of all diversities into our nurturing, faith-filled, values-based community from Preschool and continue as a part of our ‘ohana through 8th grade and beyond. Together we truly become ‘ohana, supporting the individual student at each educational level and life passage, preparing them for life and ultimately to contribute to our community and to the world.
St. Theresa School has an open enrollment policy. Students can be enrolled at any point during the school year. This also applies to our Preschool. Please contact us for more information on enrolling your child. Financial aid and scholarship packages are available to those who qualify.
Applications are available for families who wish to enroll their child for St. Theresa School this coming Fall semester for the 2024-25 school year.
Registration will be open for returning students starting October 1, 2023. For new families who wish to enroll, open registration will begin December 1, 2023.
Registration fee of $150 per child for all learners. Fees are non-refundable and may be paid at the school office by cash, check, or credit card or online. Class sizes will be capped at 16 for TK - 8th grade.
1. Parents must fill in a separate registration form for each learner.
2. Registration is complete once payment is processed.
3. Kindergarteners must be 5 years old by July 31. Transitional Kindergarten registration is for learners who do not make this age requirement.
4. Preschool 3 learners must be 2 years 8 months and potty trained by the start of the school year.
5. The office cannot "hold" spots for returning or new learners. Thank you to those returning families who have already sent in your registration payments- please remember to fill in your form on Feb. 14.
The following items are to be submitted at the time of registration of new learners.
1. Students birth certificate
2. Students baptismal certificate and First Communion (if applicable).
3. Latest report card and/or release card from the last school attended.
4. Health Card (Form 14) and TB clearance
5. A conference with the principal or the pastor may be required of new students entering middle school. A three-week probationary period is required of all new students.
New middle school students enrolling after the start of school will require a conference with the principal. A placement test may also be required. Middle school students may not be admitted after the start of the fourth quarter.
Returning Students Pre-Registration:
Each spring, parents must re-enroll their child for the upcoming school year. Students are readmitted if:
1. Parents accept the basic philosophy of the school, as determined by their support and cooperation.
2. The current program is meeting the students needs.
3. Previous tuition and book fees are paid to date.
4. Registration fee is paid in full.