In order to keep tuition low, St. Theresa School parents are expected to fundraise and volunteer a required amount of service hours. Please use below as a checklist for the following:
1. All parents must sign a contract dealing with FACTS tuition payment program.
2. A registration fee is required upon filling an application for admission. This deposit is neither refundable nor deductible from tuition.
3. All book fees must be paid in full at the August registration.
4. To participate in graduation exercises all tuition, fees and parent required hours must be paid in full. This is also expected of parents whose children will no longer be attending St. Theresa School the following year.
5. If the bank does not accept a check, a penalty charge will be added.
(A revised tuition and fees cost schedule for the coming year will be sent home no later than the month of April.)
The carnival is the major fundraiser for the school. All families are required to participate. Each family is required to sell $350 worth of carnival tickets.
Each family is obligated to contribute 20 service hours toward our yearly carnival fundraising effort. Hours not met will be translated to additional tuition to be paid using the $20/hour formula.
There are two ways to pay tuition:
1. Full payment via check at the beginning of the school year
2. Monthly installments via FACTS